Ricardo | Customizable Maya Rig
- Endlessly customizable through presets and sliders
- Real-time playback through parallel evaluation on modern machines
- Intuitive, flexible controls
- MG Picker support + Studio Library support + Character Sidekick tool
- Game-engine friendly *
- Character design by Adriana Garcia, base model by Javier Benitez Vera
- Supports Maya 2020+
Picker and Pose Library Software Downloads:
* Game-Engine Compatibility:
This rig was designed to be compatible with most game engines, with a single-chain joint hierarchy, dedicated geometry group, and no non-skin cluster deformers. All skin clusters use linear skinning. There is no scale compensate on joints, but they do utilize non-uniform scale. Joint influences is currently 12, though a lite variant with 8 will be added for free soon. Joint count is a bit over 600. Currently the rig hasn't been fully tested in game-engines, so please let me know if you if you encounter any issues.
Free Future Updates:
The following updates are loose goals that could change.
- Game Lite variant with fewer joint influences.
- Facial corrective pass for a render variant to add an extra tiny bit of polish to the already very expressive face.
maya rig rigs character expressive josh sobel man male guy buff hispanic mexican latin latino latinx spanish